Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Wonderful Sunday

On Sunday we decided to go hiking and enjoy this perfect weather we are having. It was really fun and beautiful!

Here is Kylie and I on the steps leading to the trail.



After our hike (we were all pooped!) we went to my mom's house so Kylie could swim. It was way too cold for me but she loved it and Travis even jumped in a couple times. Phoebe (the dog) kept dropping her ball in the water so Kylie would throw it for her - too cute!




It was a pretty great day!

3 comments:

wangkhonghwee said...

Hello Amy . Nice To Meet You ! How Are You ? Your Daughter Are Very Cute. Bye.

From : Wang Khong Hwee
Country: MALAYSIA,South East Asia

Kim said...

I can't believe how warm it is there. I'm so jealous. It looks lovely!

Misha said...

Wow! Swimming already! I know we have decent temps...but not swimming temps yet. Your dog is too cute! And you look great!